Name: Modular Automation
Address: Smithstown Industrial Estate
Counties available for apprenticeships: Clare,
Apprenticeship Type: Electrical Instrumentation,
Our Apprenticeship Programme
- The apprenticeship programme consists of alternating phases of on-the-job and off-the-job training and education.
- The duration is 4 years. 4 phases will be with Modular Automation and 3 phases will be spent at a training centre and with an Institute of Technology.
- On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft-Electrical
What you will do
- An electrician at Modular Automation is involved in the installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of various wiring systems
- You will be trained in the core skills to qualify as an electrician
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest advances in modern technology
- You will work with technical drawings and diagrams of complex automation machines
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related employee bonuses.
- Healthcare allowance.
- Pension contributions.
- Continuous training & development.
- Sports & Social club
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
- Path to a career in engineering
- Earn as you learn
- Work in the growing automation sector
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic students with a strong interest in an engineering related subjects.
- Good academic record. A good grade in mathematics and an interest in physics is an advantage.
- Good communicators and problem solvers.
- Positive attitude.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Recognise the need for good customer relations
- Demonstrate good work practice including timekeeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality and safety awareness.
- As an electrical apprentice, you will need to be physically active and able to work with your hands.
Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have completed your Leaving Certificate, include your results.